Continuous Medical Education (CME) helps those in the medical field to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas in their field.
These activities may take place as:
- Live events
- Written publications
- Online programs
- Audio, video, or other electronic media
At Al-Kindi Clinic, we recognize the importance of CME as a tool in providing up-to-date medical service to our patients. With cooperation between local doctors and external consultants, we will provide up-to-date courses, rounds and journal clubs. We hope to become the leaders of CME in Libya.
We will have journal subscription to:
- Canadian Obstetrics and Gynecology Journal
- Canadian Anesthesia Journal
- Canadian General Surgery Journal
- Canadian Orthopedic Journal
- Canadian Family Medicine Journal
- Pediatric Review
Al-Kindi Clinic will be the first in Libya to provide 24/7 access to most popular source of information to his doctors and nurses.
- Subscription to “Up To Date”
- Eleven computers will have up-to-date access
- You can email and share medical topics with any of your colleagues
- Up to date will have all the up to date information about any topic in 25 sub-specialties in medicine.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ACL)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetric (ALSO)
- Basic Life Support in Obstetric (BlSO)